More than 80% of your corporate customers – small, medium and large enterprises – have multiple banking relationships, which makes multibanking an essential requirement for business and corporate banking. As a banking institute, you play a central role for your customers, ensuring the smooth processing of payment transactions.
Cash and liquidity management functions are key components of the corporate customer portal. These features allow your customers to manage different banking contracts, to view and consolidate account information from different banks, and to make payments via them.
The portal solution is suitable for small and medium companies, as well as large corporations.
Every corporate customer can select the exact functionality they require. Many of the modules are optional, allowing you to offer your customers bespoke packages to fit their needs.
Along with a general overview of their financial situation, your customer receives their own company area with individual employee administration. Customer interaction can be implemented via chat, video calls, or any other conceivable method.
As a bank, you can also adapt and expand the portal to suit your needs, allowing your own business model to be realised and your corporate customers’ diverse needs to be met as efficiently as possible. Implementing the portal doesn’t take long.
Register, import, authorise, send
Overview of all internal and external bank accounts
Receipt of digital documents/invoices
The paperless office
All payment formats, protocols and conversions
SEPA direct debit and LSV+/DD
With authorisation processes and Distributed Electronic Signature (VEU)
Budget data acquisition, liquidity overview
Convenient exchange of business documents with version control
Our portal solution for business to business is based on NovaCore, the modern multibanking platform for easy integration of bank services. You decide whether you want to connect your existing online banking user interface to NovaCore using WebService interfaces (APIs) or whether CREALOGIX should create the entire portal for you.
Thanks to the modular structure, the portal solution’s functionality can be adapted to your individual requirements as a bank. The foundation for this is the basic module which ensures that all financial institutions are aggregated for your customers. You can also extend your range by adding other modules.
- Importation and processing of account statements
- Aggregation of all account data
- Representation of all payment flows and debits
- Transparency regarding all payment flows within the company
- Efficient management of their financial situation thanks to a structured overview
- Better planning of expenditure/revenue
- All cashflows recorded in one portal
- Upload of financial data/payment files
- Payment approval by means of Distributed Electronic Signature (VEU)
- Upload and download VEU signature folders
- Efficient processing of payments to banks supporting EBICS (Germany and
Switzerland), as well as banks with Swiss interface standards
- Increased security when releasing payments
- Payments released by multiple employees
- Manual recording and automatic consideration of planning data
- Evaluation and simulation of account transfers
- Cash pooling functionalities like zero and target balancing
- Overview of liquidity including planning data for financial management
- Optimal allocation of liquidity through cash pooling
- Distribution of liquid assets according to liquidity requirements