Banks use the CREALOGIX Retail Banking Portal to offer their products and services digitally and enable a seamless customer experience across all channels, thereby inspiring and increasing loyalty among private customers.
The use of best practices from the digital banking sector enables you to implement digital projects quickly and bring innovative services onto the market in a short space of time. This keeps you one step ahead of your customers’ desires and needs at all times.
You can take your digital service portfolio to a new level with the CREALOGIX Retail Banking Portal. You receive a central access point through which to build and run your tailored digital banking interface using the latest technology and continuously tweak it for the benefit of your customers. Your customers get apps and services that clearly differentiate you from other financial service providers. You can also anonymously analyse all of your customers’ actions, thereby enabling you to optimise personal, tailored customer journeys across all channels on an ongoing basis.
A completely personal user experience
You can use modular components to build a personalised dashboard for each customer, which they can use to manage their own financial transactions. Customers can add or remove widgets themselves based on their requirements and preferences, and can easily collate their personal dashboard using drag & drop on the end device of their choice. The widgets are stored, managed and updated through a widget repository.
Financial status and revenue
With CREALOGIX Retail Banking Portal, your customer always has a comprehensive overview of their complete financial circumstances. Filter functions and categories allow for quick and easy checks to be made on account balances and turnover both at your bank and externally. This means customers always know what they are spending, can recognise expenditure trends and set budgets.
- Control of all account balances: debit accounts, money market and savings accounts, credit cards and mortgage loans
- Quick view of transaction details using filter options, tagging and categorisation
- Clear grouping of accounts
- The opportunity to add external accounts from other banks
Personal finance management
- Overview of expenditure trends across internal and external bank accounts
- Budget book with predefined turnover categories and the option for the customer to create their own sub-categories
- Simple planning of budgets and savings targets
- Account and credit card aggregation across the customer’s total wealth (multi-banking)
- User-friendly financial planning tools
- Expenditure tracking
Transactions with multi-banking
- Supports domestic, SEPA and overseas payments
- Collective payments, scheduled transfers and standing orders
- One-off, standing and collective direct debits
- Management of documents, customers and contacts
- Ability to track outstanding and scheduled payments
- The user can manage their personal profile
- Contact details and communication preferences are easy to update
- Photo and contact details for personal advisor/point of contact
- Simple integration of multi-factor authentication
- Strong authentication for transactions
- Customer-friendly step-by-step authentication levels
- Hardening and regular auditing of the solution
Mailbox and vault
- Secure communication between bank and customer
- Exchange of personal messages with multiple attachments and documents
- Mass and one-to-one correspondence
- Easy to connect your customer contact centre or your front office communication platform
- Personal digital vault for uploading documents
Notifications and user-defined actions
- Central management of individual notifications
- Your customers receive messages via push notifications to mobile end devices in the form of text messages, email alerts, customer mailbox messages, etc.
- The option for your customers to set up notification rules based on amounts or transactions or receipt of documents and messages
New customers can use the solution to quickly and easily open an account or take out new products – and are enthusiastic about their new bank from the get-go.
- Opening an account is easy and user-friendly, with a flexible page layout and sequencing design
- Video identification option
- Document scanning and uploads
- Integration of KYC functions
- Clear, easy-to-understand communication with the customer about the process status and next steps
- Multi-step onboarding: customers can declare an interest and use selected banking services at that stage, such as exclusive information, secure messaging or document uploading and management
Bionic Robo Advisor
Our fully integrated Bionic Robo Advisor offers the best of both worlds, combining asset investment expertise with digital technology, thus allowing banks to unite online financial investments with the consulting services provided by their qualified experts.
The solution’s strength lies in the fact that it allows you to enrich the core business of your bank – asset management – with digital services and automation options. This puts you in a position to target whole new customer segments, including those with smaller investment volumes, and, in doing so, increase your revenue. Naturally, for new customers the Bionic Robo Advisor is closely interlinked with our easy customer onboarding.
With the CREALOGIX Retail Banking Portal’s tools and CREALOGIX Digital Banking Hub – the innovative open platform on which they are based – IT can become a real business-enabler for your specialist departments. New solutions can be integrated quickly, bringing content updates and targeted marketing campaigns to the customer promptly.
Fully integrated content management
- User-friendly editing of each page, either directly on the banking page or in the content editor, for quick and secure updates of content and apps across all marketing and banking pages and mobile apps
- Customisable workflows and rules for auditing and release processes
- Multiple content usage across all digital media
- Simple re-use of content from existing content, CREALOGIX Content Management or other content sources
The CREALOGIX Retail Banking Portal contains a widget repository with reusable widgets and templates. Your own components can be added to the repository, amended to suit your requirements, and reused across multiple applications and projects; new apps can be compiled from existing components.
The digital onboarding process is one of the most important and critical processes. Here, the customer gets to know the bank for the first time and needs to get to grips with the process in a way that is convenient, legally compliant and target-oriented.
With the CREALOGIX Retail Banking Portal you can completely digitise both onboarding and product sign-up. The onboarding page layout and sequence and all text and documents can be easily and flexibly adapted to suit individual requirements with no complex programming. You can save time and costs through automation and fulfil the modern customer’s expectations at the same time.
- Analysis of customer behaviour and preferences
- Targeted cross and up-selling campaigns
- Diffusion of campaigns across all digital channels, inc. internet and mobile banking apps, with the option to use other providers’ websites
- Integrated analysis functions across all channels, incl. website and mobile apps, and tracking of all actions from page views to transactions
The fact that many amendments can be made by configuration rather than programming, and thus can be implemented by a particular department, frees up your IT department and broadens its scope. The underlying platform also supports the rapid development of new functions with SDKs for web apps and native or hybrid apps.
The optional, fully integrated workflow engine with access to the widget repository also enables convenient development of customer-oriented, cross-departmental processes for optimal customer service, banking and partner processes.