What are the key trends in technology, strategy, and changing customer expectations which are driving conversations in the boardroom?
CREALOGIX teams spend a lot of time discussing digital strategy with management in the world's leading financial institutions. This gives us a unique insight into the topics which are hot... or soon to be hot, including software innovations, IT best practices, digital trends from parallel sectors or other industries, evolving competitive pressures, business and growth strategies, and above all, the rapidly changing expectations of your end customers.
Each quarter we gather a selection of these important themes, with an emphasis on digital banking and wealth customer engagement and share our research and insights.
We're creating these reports because we'd like to understand how you and your organisation are thinking about these topics. Please download the full report via the form on this page - and send us a message or post on social media to share your views.
In this November 2020 edition of CREALOGIX Insights, we look at:
- Intergenerational wealth transfer: improving digital services to keep family AuM with the firm
- Incorporating impact/ESG preferences into digital wealth services
- Digitally-native challengers are picking up speed: are you moving fast enough?
- Digital mortgage applications: what if the user experience was more conversational...
- Are your app analytics helping you to see digital services through your clients’ eyes?
- Omnichannel capabilities in digital banking: more important than ever