CREALOGIX continues to be on a growth path and can report these provisional results for the 2017/18 financial year:
- Sales increased better than expected by 16.4% to around CHF 87.1 million. This corresponds to a growth of 13.1% in local currencies.
- Profitability (EBITDA) was CHF 7.0 million, which is slightly below the previous year’s level (CHF 7.3 million). At 8.1%, EBITDA margin was slightly below the expected >10%.
This was largely caused by a pleasingly more rapid switch of customers from the traditional initial licence model to the SaaS/rental model and increases future recurring revenues.
- Net profit was CHF 0.9 million (previous year: CHF 1.4 million).
- Internationalisation is continuing: The sales share generated outside of Switzerland increased again to 57% (previous year 50%).
- CREALOGIX confirms the growth and profitability targets: In the medium term, the Group expects annual sales growth of more than 20% and aims to achieve profitability (EBITDA) of more than 15%.
The full annual results for 2017/18 will be published on 18 September 2018.
The economic projections and predictions contained in this information relate to future facts. Such projections and predictions are subject to risks, uncertainties and changes which cannot be foreseen and which are beyond the control of CREALOGIX Holding AG. CREALOGIX Holding AG is therefore not in a position to make any representations as to the accuracy of economic projections and predictions or their impact on the financial situation of CREALOGIX Holding AG or on the market in which CREALOGIX Holding AG shares and other securities are traded.