According to the recent Retail Banking Services’ Paradigm Shift Report from PYMNTS and SundaySky, 54 % of consumers prefer not to visit a bank branch and nearly half are engaging with financial institutions online.
Challenger banks continue to innovate and attract younger customers with their digital offering. Conversational banking provides a convenient, secure way for banks to engage with their customers and provide a premium digital service that matches the growing demand.
Download our e-book to learn more about the six vital success factors in conversational banking:
- Select the right platform architecture
- Integrate messaging into the banking process
- Balance automation and personal input
- Add value with personalised services
- Start small with a pilot project
- Expand the range of services based on demand
Learn more about these critical success factors and how to integrate these principles into your plans for successful conversational banking in our new e-book.