We recently conducted a major research study into opportunities for established banks and wealth management firms in crypto investing. We found that there is growing demand, and current and future investors alike are looking to traditional providers either to start their crypto journey or expand their investments.
Hosted by our Head of Product Management, Eszter Vass, the webinar included a discussion of the research report and the wider market opportunity that crypto presents. The expert panel explored the implications of these results and how financial institutions can broaden their crypto strategy to meet the market demand.
- Michael Guzik, CEO at CLST
- Nestor Palao, Head DLT & Corporate Clients at Sygnum
- Simon Seiter, Head of Digital Assets at Hauck Aufhäuser Lampe
- Leo D'Acierno, Senior Advisor at Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Yannick Decaumont, Vice President Group Product Management at CREALOGIX
- Welcome and introduction of speakers
- Market potential and unaddressed demand
- Challenges and need for specialized partners
- Expectations and needs from investors
- Importance of education and information
- Future of banks and crypto
Sign up now to gain immediate access to the webinar recording.