Companies – whether large, medium or small – usually maintain relationships with several banks. For this reason, multibanking is not a matter of choice in corporate banking today, but rather an obligation. Financial institutions and software partners that enable multibanking offer their customers real added value.
From the highly secure integration platform to comprehensive integration, with its NovaCore Platform CREALOGIX offers the perfect solution for every multibanking need.
NovaCore is a highly secure integration platform that enables you to add multibank capable processes and services to your customers’ e-banking. NovaCore enables your customers to manage different bank accounts, to access account information and to record and make payments. The processing of payment transactions is handled seamlessly via a portal, making the process simple and secure. The laborious process of logging in to different banks is simplified and streamlined.
As a basis for company financial management, NovaCore offers core functionality for efficient cash and liquidity management.
The platform meets stringent security requirements and handles the complex communication with all financial institutions. It also continuously adapts to the many varied, constantly changing protocols and new formats.
NovaCore builds on a basis of three core functions, which ensure that online banking access details are recorded and managed by customers, and that connections to individual banks are secure.
- Recording of bank contracts by customers
- Management of bank contracts and amendments to existing contracts
- Management of individual employees’ access rights to company accounts
- ‘Four eyes’ principle and signatory rules for corporate customers
- Secure connection to third-party banks through electronic channels
- All authentication methods and all data formats of the connected banks
- For corporate customers, storage and secure exchange of certificates and keys
- Access management possible using IP fencing and private key storage via HSM
- Strong authentication for PSD2 possible using Vasco and PhotoTan
- Security-hardened and checked, secured audit trails
- Highest degree of security through the use of EBICS for corporate customers
Thanks to the modular structure, the portal solution’s functionality can be adapted to your individual requirements as a software publisher. The foundation for this is the basic module, which ensures that all financial institutions are aggregated for your customers. You can also extend the services you offer by adding other modules.
- Importation and processing of account statements
- Aggregation of all account data
- Representation of all payment flows and debits
- Transparency regarding all payment flows within the company
- Efficient management of their financial situation thanks to a structured overview
- Better planning of expenditure/revenue
- All cashflows recorded in one portal
- Upload of financial data/payment files
- Payment approval by means of Distributed Electronic Signature (VEU)
- Upload and download VEU signature folders
- Efficient processing of payments to banks supporting EBICS (Germany and
Switzerland), as well as banks with Swiss interface standards
- Increased security when releasing payments
- Payments released by multiple employees
- Manual recording and automatic consideration of planning data
- Evaluation and simulation of account transfers
- Cash pooling functionalities like zero and target balancing
- Overview of liquidity including planning data for financial management
- Optimal allocation of liquidity through cash pooling
- Distribution of liquid assets according to liquidity requirements
- Supports all current authentication methods
- Intersys, EBICS, interactive protocols like UBS OFX, CS DirectNet etc.
- Independent of the operating system
- Supports all common data formats, e.g. MT940, DTA or EZAG
- Full support of ISO-20022 formats: pain.001, pain.002, pain.008, camt.052, camt.053, camt.054
- Wide range of format conversions, e.g. DTA to pain.001, camt.054 to ESR (V11)