Quick and easy overview
With a constant flux of information overloading consumers, relationship managers are finding it a challenge to keep up with all the information in their client relationships. The Digital Management Dashboard (RM Dashboard) provides customer relationship managers with a quick, simple and comprehensive overview of a customer’s finances and information, along with changes in the market. This enables the manager to enhance the quality of their customer care and structure their working day more effectively.
Understanding the needs of customers
A clear interface provides the customer advisor with role-based access to your bank’s CRM and portfolio management. They are also able to view market information, tweets and other news from their customers via social media feeds, enabling them to stay up-to-date with what their customers are doing at all times.
Maintain a view of order entry, brokerage, re-balancing
Alerts notify the advisor of any changes to their customer’s assets and where to take action, e.g. if the strategy is no longer optimal and the advisor needs to check certain financial instruments in a portfolio.
Starting the day
One-stop shop means to be prepared for the day
Check the latest CIO House View when travelling to the office
Knowing what really matters to their clients
Start office day by reading what really matters to their clients – e.g. check for client tweets
- Widget-based dashboard provides CRM data for customer relationship managers/consultants
- Comprehensive overviews of the relationship managers customer base via daily data updates/processing
- Prime location on the dashboard for internal and/or marketing communication, notifications
- All ongoing engagements displayed in a centralised location
- Prepared to be extended to a management dashboard for senior staff to obtain an overview of current activities and acquisitions (for example, what issues are being discussed)